What we are looking for
You have studied at least to a Master degree level and preferably to Doctoral level. While you may not have gained much knowledge and experience of coatings you have an interest in the marine, O&G or mega-yacht markets and have undertaken research studies for any of these sectors (technical or market analysis) that would be relevant to the work that Safinah undertakes. Or have conducted research in the field of polymers, coatings and /or corrosion engineering.
Your degree is likely to be in Chemistry or a relevant engineering discipline and you can research and present reasoned arguments to both Safinah personnel and senior members of client companies.
You are motivated with a good attention to detail and you are comfortable communicating with senior colleagues and customers across all ranges of sectors that Safinah operates within.
What you can expect from Safinah:
- An excellent working environment that has been awarded gold standard for health at work.
- A competitive salary plus pension contribution, private medical insurance, 5 weeks paid annual leave and discretionary time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible working hours and work location.
- An informal/relaxed but professional environment where excellence of work is a priority.
- A strong and friendly team that works well together.
- No silo mentality, the company succeeds as a whole, rather than by teams fighting against each other.
- An approachable and supportive flat management structure that is willing to treat you as valuable resource to the business.