Market Sector Manager will be university educated, preferably with a higher degree in a relevant subject e.g. Chemistry, Materials, Corrosion, or other engineering discipline.
You will have experience in coating development laboratories or extensive experience in the field as a technical service representative for significant projects.
You will have then risen to a commercial role with P&L responsibility and interacted with external customers in the market place.
You will be adept at giving presentations and can write clear and coherent reports in English.
Role and Responsibility
At Safinah you would be responsible for an appropriate market sector with budget responsibility, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Your time effort will be a mix of marketing, sales and project management and execution and will generally involve considerable amounts of travel (more than 50 days per year).
You will ensure that the market sector meets targets and identify any required resources as well as identify opportunities for new services that Safinah can offer the market place.
What you can expect from Safinah:
- An excellent working environment that has been awarded gold standard for health at work.
- A competitive salary plus pension contribution, private medical insurance, 5 weeks paid annual leave and discretionary time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible working hours and work location.
- An informal/relaxed but professional environment where excellence of work is a priority.
- A strong and friendly team that works well together.
- No silo mentality, the company succeeds as a whole, rather than by teams fighting against each other.
- An approachable and supportive flat management structure that is willing to treat you as valuable resource to the business.