Back to news feed
Posted on July 7th, 2015
SMARTYards – European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme
- Creation and maintenance of a Sustainable Network of small and medium-sized European
- Design Offices,
- Service Providers,
- Equipment Suppliers.
- Improve the productivity and reduce the corresponding cost by at least 20% in the Small and Medium Size European Shipyard. Following areas currently being investigated:
- Design Methods and Tools,
- Production Preparation and Planning,
- Accuracy Control and Shaping,
- Welding and Assembly,
- Coating Material and Processes,
- Outfitting and SMRC Techniques,
- Innovative Material and their Assembly.
- If you want to know more about the project visit the website www.smaryards-project.eu or contact Safinah at email@example.com